Brillance internet fee

claudiaj

does anyone know what the fees are to use the internet on the Brillance.

My mother in law is not well and we need to keep in touch with the family and I do not think our cell will work. We are on the Panama Canal cruise on

12/23.

Thanks

Claudiaj

On the transatlantic crossing in November, it was 50 cents a minute. However, they had the occasional "happy hour" where it was 25 cents per minute - if you could find a free computer to use and the system did not crash!

andrew

Ther are also packages that reduce the per minute cost. I believe that 60 minutes was $25 and 90 minutes was $35.

As tocanada said, its often difficult to find an unoccupied work station and many of them had a tendency to crash. However the Customer Service desk was very good about giving credit when the work stations crashed.

does anyone know what the fees are to use the internet on the Brillance.

My mother in law is not well and we need to keep in touch with the family and I do not think our cell will work. We are on the Panama Canal cruise on

12/23.

Thanks

Claudiaj

Hi,

When I was on the Navigator last June, my cell phone work perfectly. The only problem was that I did not know when I was using it I was getting charged the International roaming rate. What a surprised when I got home. The screen on my phone did not say roam only cingular. Very miss leading. For this cruise 12/23 on the Brillance we all are keeping our cell phones off.

Alysia

Claudiaj

If you take your own laptop, it's 125.00 for unlimited internet dial-up access from your stateroom. This is for the 11 night cruise on Brilliance. These packages are sold on a first come first serve basis. We are going in April 2006. Have a great cruise! Don't forget to post a review.

Judy

Archived