Port of Miami to FLL....post cruise transportation

muladybug

I've tried doing a search but haven't found an answer.

Will there be plenty of shuttle vans available when we get off the ship, going to FLL, or do I have to reserve transportation? There will be 8 of us, and we'd rather not use RCCL's shuttle.

Thanks.

I posted this before, but...here goes one more time!

There were 9 of us traveling. We used Tri-Country to get to the Port of Miami from FLL. This proved VERY easy as they are located right outside baggage claim, and had a van large enough for all of us and our luggage.

Getting back from the Port to FLL was a bit more of a challange. Tri-County could not set up a return trip for us, even though on the phone they had said this would not be a problem, (it has something to do with Port rules and regulations).

We used Manolito Tours and Shuttles. The contact is Manuel Acosta.

His phone #'s are: 305-282-4626; 305-229-5063

His e-mail address: anelymano@aol.com

He was phenomenal! We set up for him to pick us up before we left on the cruise. He called in the morning, on my cell phone after our cruise to let me know that he was at the Port. He had a sign with our family's name on it, (a big thrill for our kids!!) He was parked very close and away we went.

I told him I would post on Cruise Critic as his service was so good. He charged $18 per person. Good luck! Have a great cruise!

We had lots of trouble as well..but we have a pick up from Miami Port to a FLL Hotel

They will be waiting for us with a sign with our name you can also call when you are getting your luggage,we gave a time since we don't have a cell phone, ..if off earlier they aid to call the toll free number.. we are a family of 5

we are using

Top Shuttle .com

....they have been very nice and came recommended

Archived