Vista Havana question

coldinerie

I have a Havana cabin booked for next month. We are the cabin at the end of the patio rooms, next too the louvered door that restricts movement from other non Havana passengers.

My question is, does that door get unlocked at 7 pm or remain locked the entire cruise? How can the general cruise passengers access the patio rooms?

Thanks for your help!

It is always locked. It requires your room key to get in and out of it. When we sailed, a couple of people kept leaving it open a crack, I think to let their friends in and out, but the staff in the Havana area are very proactive during the day to make sure only Havana guests are using the pool facilities. Even after 7 pm, non-Havana guests need to go through the Bar area to get to the pool. They can exit through those outside doors though.

If you have invited general guests to your room, there are hallways behind the elevators that lead to the Havana rooms.

I have a Havana cabin booked for next month. We are the cabin at the end of the patio rooms, next too the louvered door that restricts movement from other non Havana passengers.

My question is, does that door get unlocked at 7 pm or remain locked the entire cruise? How can the general cruise passengers access the patio rooms?

Thanks for your help!

It is always locked. It requires your room key to get in and out of it. When we sailed, a couple of people kept leaving it open a crack, I think to let their friends in and out, but the staff in the Havana area are very proactive during the day to make sure only Havana guests are using the pool facilities. Even after 7 pm, non-Havana guests need to go through the Bar area to get to the pool. They can exit through those outside doors though.

If you have invited general guests to your room, there are hallways behind the elevators that lead to the Havana rooms.

When we sailed Vista, the doors leading into the Havana pool area from the Lanai each had a button that we were able to push and open the door. We only went after 7:00 PM. We did not use our S&S cards to enter.

When we sailed Vista, the doors leading into the Havana pool area from the Lanai each had a button that we were able to push and open the door. We only went after 7:00 PM. We did not use our S&S cards to enter.

You didn't have to have your key in proximity to the door lock for it to open? Interesting. If we didn't have a key with us, the button didn't work. Possibly the white patio door key? We sailed back in February.

Thanks for your help!

Remains locked.