Best place to park when leaving from Port Canaveral

bigdog60

We just park at the port, so easy to get in and out. My niece just came back a few weeks ago. They stayed at the hotel closest to the port (name?) and did the hotel transportation there and back and regretted not just parking at the port because it would have saved them time when exiting the port and getting on the road.

:)

We have done the Radisson and the Country Inn & Suites shuttles many times with no problems.

Now,even though it’s more expensive, we prefer to park at the port. So nice to walk out and get in your car and get on the road without having to wait for a shuttle to fill up and take you back to your car.

We live about 30 minutes south of the port and the last time we left from Port Canaveral we used Park Port Canaveral. They were only a couple minutes down the road from the port and about half the cost when pre-booking. On embarkation, we only waited for a shuttle to the ship maybe 15-20 minutes tops. On return, we did self-disembark around 7am. As soon as we cleared customs, they had a shuttle waiting. Quick, easy, and cheap. Would definitely use them again.

Last January was my first time to sail from Port Canaveral. I chose to park in the Port's garage since I did not know my way around the area very well. I'm glad I did; very convenient, a nice parking garage with nice sized parking spaces. When I sail from Port Canaveral again, I will again use their parking facilities.