Feb 20 Quest still showing Ivan at Teatro Amazin evening?

Wickets

The excursion link from find a cruise is still showing Ivann at Teatro Adolfo as one of two Amazin Evenings. It look like this was changed to Cabo months ago, it would be nice if booked guest are sent notice of changes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It also appears that the Amazing evening on this sailing is the same as the February 8th sailing. It is particularly frustrating that we lost our Amazing evening just to have a duplicate of the prior cruise.

Azamara and Celebrity both seem to find little ways to frustrate and annoy, and make me question why I should book with them in the future.

John

John,

Sorry about your repeat of the Azamazing evening. That does not seem fair, but perhaps there is some other more personal experience you may want to do. Check with the concierge when you board Feb 2 and possibly something can be arranged?

The Cartagena Azamazing evening was widely criticized on this board due to the heavy traffic congestion/time wasted. It is no wonder they dropped this particular event.

John,

Sorry about your repeat of the Azamazing evening. That does not seem fair, but perhaps there is some other more personal experience you may want to do. Check with the concierge when you board Feb 2 and possibly something can be arranged?

The Cartagena Azamazing evening was widely criticized on this board due to the heavy traffic congestion/time wasted. It is no wonder they dropped this particular event.

Thank you for that insight. As I expect there are a fair number of B2B cruisers on many Azamara sailings, it is disappointing that they are unable to come up with a different event.

Do you have an experience with the Concierge that makes you think they can do anything?

John

As with all things some are better than others. I have had several very positive experiences with concierge planning private tour or arranging transport etc. given that you will have time between initial boarding and the second azamazing eve. I would have confidence that something could be arranged at a cost that would be acceptable. If not. I have been told azamazing nights are beautiful on the ship if you decide not to attend

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The excursion link from find a cruise is still showing Ivann at Teatro Adolfo as one of two Amazin Evenings. It look like this was changed to Cabo months ago, it would be nice if booked guest are sent notice of changes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on the equivalent cruise this year and experienced the same problem.

We were initially disappointed that the piano concert in Cartagena had been replaced with "Day of the Dead" in Cabo but, in the end, we really enjoyed the evening.

As it turned out, due to the weather, our stop in Cartagena was cancelled (and, sadly, replaced with Cancun) so we wouldn't have had an AzAmazing Evening at all had it not been changed.