After Final payment?

Ziggy7

Should be immediately after receiving the confirmation e-mail, if you booked directly with Carnival or by PVP.

If you went through a TA, online reservation taker, or are part of a open group booking you might have to wait until they batch out their payment system which can be daily or weekly.

Guaranteed cabin category bookings may not have their cabin number until the physical check-in at the cruise terminal, regardless of whom they book through.

If all else fails clear your browser history, check for system updates, and restart your computer before logging back into Manage My Cruise. If that does not work call Carnival's IT department at 800-845-2599 or 305-599-2600 ext 72599.

Thanks everyone, I always pick my cabin, so I do have a cabin number. This was going to be a group cruise but we changed it to a different date but I kept this booking as it was a sweet deal!. Final payment due date is 11/6/17, so thought we might have to wait until then. I will check with my TA! Thanks again! :)

I've always found the luggage tags to be avail once I completed the online check-in, which is not long after initial deposit.

Boarding passes are available once final payment is made.

Luggage tags are available but do not have my cabin number on them, I was told these would not be printable (with proper information) until final payment is completed :)

I am waiting to hear from my travel agent as he is on his cruise right now and do not expect to hear from him until next week but I will post the results here :) Thanks for the help everyone!

Luggage tags are available but do not have my cabin number on them, I was told these would not be printable (with proper information) until final payment is completed :)

Our next cruise isn't until Feb, 2019. All we have paid on it is the down payment. Our luggage tags show our cabin number. I've always printed our tags as soon as we've booked a cruise without any problems.