getting ready to pack am i forgetting anything?

larasmom

am i forgetting anything?

IN MY CARRY ON BAG:

digital camera and charger

set sail pass

passport

cruise documents

credit card

health insurance card

license

cash (not sure how much to bring)

cell phone and charger

airline information

bathing suit

cover up

swim shoes

cosmetics and meds (over the counter as well as prescription)

sunglasses

don't have any sunscreen but will borrow some from the 9 others i am traveling with

my carry on bag will also be my beach bag for cococay

IN SUITCASE:

3 pairs of shorts

3 short sleeve tops

sneakers

dress shoes

3 dinner outfits (3 dressy pants and tops)

undies

bras

pjs

robe

extra bathing suit

extra cover up

1 pair of jeans and sweatshirt (to change into at the airport terminal before i fly home to freezing cold maryland)

plastic bags for damp bathing suit

am i forgetting anything?

I will be wearing a pair of capris and short sleeve top with sneakers on the plane and will just wear it to dinner my first night on the cruise. will be bringing my sandals in my carryon bag to change to.

so excited to go on my 3 day very first cruise

Sounds pretty good to me, although I'd have my own bottle of sunscreen. It's too expensive an item to borrow. I would also add a very small first aid kit, with painkiller, sleep aid, stomach remedy, seasick meds, sunburn relief, bandaids and Bactine wipes.

You may have packed a little too much clothing, but I actually find it harder to pack for a short cruise than a longer one. You need everything as you don't really have time for laundry/dry cleaning.

Have a fun trip!

How about a lanyard(thing you put around your neck to hook your id-key card too. they are handy. Have the front desk punch a hole in it for you. Also a waterproof case to cary some of your valuables in while you are the water. Just some ideas. Knarf-(Frank backwards)

Take extra tops. You wear one but after a hot day ashore, you might want to change to a fresh one when you get back on the ship or after dinner. My husband sweats so always plans on two shirts with every pair of shorts. We also take a throw away camera as I don't take my digital ashore if we're going to any beach as I don't want to leave it on the beach in a bag when we swim. You do not need to bring a robe. Most ships will have them in your cabin. If there isn't one, ask you room steward for one. You might want to bring a sweater, sometimes the A/C can get chilly. And, there will be something you bring you don't wear. Been on MANY, MANY cruises, are down to one suitcase & garmet bag and even on 8-11 day cruises, and we bring home unworn clothes!

You'll have a ball and will start planning your next cruise right away!

Extension cold and a room plug in (for air freshness) or I take one of those small hard smelly ones that I leave there when we fly home. Use disposable razors that can be left and small can of shave cream that also gets left behind. I also like to have mailing labels for return label to use and print off the addresses of others on labels to send out post cards fast and easy. :rolleyes: Duck tape is another thing to bring. Helps hold those bags shut if you happen to have one break open (zippers do give under to many things packed into them). I like to have an alarm clock in the room. One that lights up in a travel size. :eek: Night light is you have an inside room. Helps you in the dark (get the cheep ones at the dollar store and leave it there when you go home).

My logic is find the cheapest things to use that can be left when you pack to return as this gives extra room in the bag when you do.:D

Archived