Solo

jay888

I travel solo .......and have done 2 MSC cruises alone

Had a great time, and have 3 more cruises booked :D

For full disclosure I was in the Yacht Club, where I found the service to be exemplary and the staff were all very kind :)

My Husband is unable to make the cruise we have booked to Cuba. But I still want to go. What is it like travelling solo on MSC

Hi

I always travel solo and have done many MSC cruises due to their excellent solo prices.

However, there is very little dedicated solo entertainment. You are very much left to your own devices. Unlike my only NCL cruise 2yrs ago which was absolutely amazing for the solo meets they organised and their appointment of a dedicated solo host.

Still, your cruise has a great itinerary. I've been keeping an eye on it myself!

Speaking of solo...has anyone been able to book a solo on the Bellissima? I have gone out as far as October 2019 and can only book an interior studio. I realize MSC has solo quotas, but this seems to be something else. Is Bellissima simply limiting solos to the studio with only the Bella experience????