Honest Tea

YadaYadaJodi

I've tried the tea, but not on the ship. I'm pretty picky about teas if I have to pay an additional fee, and this brand really didn't wow me.

I've never had it either. I've never even seen it in my part of the country. From what I read on their website I probably won't be too impressed either as I don't drink sweet/flavored tea and I'm not a green tea fan either. I had hoped to drink the Honest Tea instead of the tea offered on Lido deck (I purchased the Cheers package and it includes Honest Tea). I'll probably end up bringing my Nestea Instant tea from home or brewing my own with the tea bags on ship.

I believe Artistea UK is the brand of specialty hot teas currently sold at the coffee bar and as an upgrade in the sit down restaurants.

I'm picky about my tea...but very far from a "tea snob". I like Nestea Instant and Lipton bag tea. Or most loose leaf tea. Most people call what I drink "trash tea".

On Victory last week they had 2 kinds of the Honest bottled iced tea - the Green Tea with Honey and the Half Tea and Half Lemonade. I had a few of the Green with Honey and liked it, much better than what they call tea on the Lido.

Didn't look at hot teas, so can't help with that.

I'm picky about my tea...but very far from a "tea snob". I like Nestea Instant and Lipton bag tea. Or most loose leaf tea. Most people call what I drink "trash tea".

Lipton is still the brand available for free at the self-serve Lido drink stations and in the restaurants. They provide regular, decaf, and green.

The gratis iced tea is from a concentrate, so sometimes it's too strong or too weak, but almost everyone agrees it's not sweetened at all. If looking for 'sweet tea" best bet is to brew fresh, sweeten to taste, then pour over ice. Some will mix with the lemonade since that is usually overly sweet.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app

Hello! Tell me about the Honest Tea available through the Cheers Program. Does it come in bottles only? Do they give you the whole unopened bottle? What flavors are available? Is there a hot tea version?

We will be traveling on the Carnival Breeze. TIA

I had a bottle of the Green tea and I thought it was pretty good, not too sweet, which is a plus for me. It only had 19g of sugar for a 16.9 oz bottle which is a lot better than the 39g in a 12oz coke.

They served me a whole unopened bottle right out of the fridge, They had Green Tea with honey and a tea and lemonade combo. Hot teas were available but it wasn't Honest Tea brand.