Refreshment package question

I'm considering buying the refreshment package since it's on sale so I can enjoy my lattes and sparkling water. But I was wondering if they limit how many bottles of sparkling water I can get at once? If I want to pick up 2-3 bottles and take them back to my cabin to enjoy at night (I'm stuck in the cabin after my youngest goes to bed) can I do that?

I know some cruise lines only let you get one drink at a time with a package for alcohol but didn't know if that would apply to things like bottled water (sparkling or plain).

And no I'm not sharing my kids hate it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've honestly never gotten sparkling water onboard, but when getting regular bottles I've been able to get a couple at a time. Occasionally you'll get someone who will only give you one, but if that's the case I just stop by the next venue and get another one. I like to compile in my room for after workouts, port days, etc and have never had issues doing this.

I've honestly never gotten sparkling water onboard, but when getting regular bottles I've been able to get a couple at a time. Occasionally you'll get someone who will only give you one, but if that's the case I just stop by the next venue and get another one. I like to compile in my room for after workouts, port days, etc and have never had issues doing this.

Thanks! I was thinking of just grabbing one as I walked past somewhere like you said, but thought being able to get 2-3 as I head bank to the cabin for the evening would be nice. It's not a big deal I just wondered if it was a rule or not.

Two at a time is the norm for regular water. They seem to be stingier with the sparkling water and may or may not give you two at a time.

I will just have to collect some then during the day. The bottles of the sparkling are usually small. And I've started drinking more of it instead of other things like soda.

Thanks for posting this question! I don't drink sparkling but drink a ton of bottled water. No alcohol or soft drinks so was wondering if it was worth it for me. Hubby no problem with the beverage package as he drinks coffee and juices so worth it for him. I had planned on stuffing a case or 1/2 case in my luggage lol