Army Navy Game

taosjellybean

Would there be anyway of trying to persuade Celebrity to show Army/ Navy Game? Ideas? Suggestions?

Its really a crapshoot as to whether the game will be on, depends on Satellite Service, etc. Also, as much as I hate to say it, it is the end of the season and they are going to put on the games with some playoff importance.

My opinion is that the game will probably not be on tv unless there is an international feed. They will often show NFL Playoff Games and key college games. But there is no harm asking when on board.

Since Celebrity generally televises all football play-off games and the Superbowl, I would hope they would televise the Armed Forces Superbowl.

GO ARMY/BEAT NAVY!!!!

Daughter of USMA Class of 1944

Do they ever televise regular season NFL games? I’m taking my first Equinox cruise on Dec. 9 and the Patriots play the Monday night game...a girl can hope, right?

Do they ever televise regular season NFL games? I’m taking my first Equinox cruise on Dec. 9 and the Patriots play the Monday night game...a girl can hope, right?

They have N.F.L. on T.V. and that it is a Monday night game I am sure that it will be on!!!!!