I am so, so, so excited!!!

Hi everyone! I booked my vacation on the Navigator deck 10 room 1610 for the Dec. 2, 2006 Eastern Caribbean sailing! I have a year to go and I'm so stupidly excited! I've read everything on reviews and ports and everything and I can't believe I'm doing so much planning ahead of time. It just gives me something so wonderful to look forward too, I guess. I've been on the Soverign of the Seas before , so it's all pretty new to me! Better yet is that my bf hasn't been ANYWHERE, so I can't wait for him to experience this! So, can anyone tell me anything about this ship or cabin or ports that I maybe haven't read? Or let me know if you loved it or hated it? Thanks so much, I love these boards!!!

I'm guessing you really meant you are going on Navigator 1/2/2007 not 2006 since you said it's a year away... is that right?

We did the Navigator Eastern Caribbean in February and had a great time!

One of the highlights of the trip was the BOB excursion in St Thomas. What fun!

If you'd like to take look at pictures from our trip, the cruise compasses and menus, they can be found at our photo share website:

www.theloves.smugmug.com

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. Hope you have a great time! :)

I'm going on the December 2, 2006 sailing, which is less than a year away now!! Yay! The pictures were beautiful! I can't swim very well at all, which is why I was hesitant to sign up for BOB, but I went snorkeling from a beach one time for two hours with a vest and I was okay, so maybe I'll be fine? Thanks!

Melody

You'll love the Navigator. Have sailed her 3 times and each one was a great experience. Enjoyed her so much when I salled her in May 2004, came home and booked her for July 2004. Beautiful ship with all the glass.

Dave

Hi everyone! I booked my vacation on the Navigator deck 10 room 1610 for the Dec. 2, 2006 Eastern Caribbean sailing! I have a year to go and I'm so stupidly excited! I've read everything on reviews and ports and everything and I can't believe I'm doing so much planning ahead of time. It just gives me something so wonderful to look forward too, I guess. I've been on the Soverign of the Seas before , so it's all pretty new to me! Better yet is that my bf hasn't been ANYWHERE, so I can't wait for him to experience this! So, can anyone tell me anything about this ship or cabin or ports that I maybe haven't read? Or let me know if you loved it or hated it? Thanks so much, I love these boards!!!

I booked the Voyager on the Western Caribbean on the 2nd of December and I am in the same situation as you. My wife and son think I am nuts because all I do is talk about what we can do on the ship and the ports. I have been doing a ton of reading and researching different shore excursions as well as activities on board. I have even tried to book a flight for us but can't since it is too far out yet. :(

I say left them laugh at me, when the time comes and I know what to do and where to go who will have the last laugh? :)

Enjoy the planning, it is half the fun.

Daveky I know what you mean with all the glass! The photos I've seen look beautiful! I can't wait to experience it for myself...

WLW, that's so funny, you sound just like me! My boyfriend said to me yesterday "do I have to listen to this for a year?". I said yes, damnit! How can he not want to sit with me and search for hours for photos and descriptions of the ship, ports, our cabin...everything? Oh well, guess we're the nutty ones...but boy it's fun to be this way. Makes it feel like a year full of Christmas eves to me...just waiting for such a fun and anticipated event, you know?

I hope you enjoy your cruise as well! Glad I'm not the only crazy one on here...:o

I'm going on the December 2, 2006 sailing, which is less than a year away now!! Yay! The pictures were beautiful! I can't swim very well at all, which is why I was hesitant to sign up for BOB, but I went snorkeling from a beach one time for two hours with a vest and I was okay, so maybe I'll be fine? Thanks!

Melody

Sorry about misreading the date of your cruise.

There were some non-swimmers on the BOB excursion with us... the tour guides were great with them! They brought the BOB right over to the boat and helped them in..... as long as you aren't nervous in the water and have a sense of adventure, you should be fine.

I can top that !! We are on Mariner January 07, 2007... we have even longer to wait !! But, that is part of the fun, so they keep telling me !!

Archived