Whats Closest?????

mistory

Ok I leave on Saturday for Port Canaveral and I'm OVERLY excited!!! Can you tell? The group of people I'm going with FINALLY decided to drive down from NC the day before our cruise... I'm really excited but now I have to find what is the closest hotel to Port Canavarel. Does anyone know of a close hotel, city, that is not too expensive. We will get there late and just need a nice place to sleep. Any help is appreciated!

5 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

I've stayed at the Hampton Inn - which is only about 10 minutes from the port but I will never stay anywhere but the Radisson in the future. Property is EXCELLENT! And, the breakfast is better than 90% of the hotels I've stayed in. And, it's about 3 minutes from the port...and that's if there's traffic! :)

We stay at the Best Western Space Shuttle Inn in Titusville. The rate is $69 per night and they have a decent breakfast also. Probably about 10 miles north of the port just off I95. They have a great steak house also call Durango. Nothing fancy just someplace to lay our heads.

You might get better results on the "pre and post hotel" forum... I am getting ready to book a hotel for our PC cruise... we'll probably stay in Orlando. Good luck!!

I decided to stay in Orlando as well. We are staying at the the Hyatt in the airport. My BF has rewards points so it is a free stay for us but I contemplated Cocoa Beach and decided that Orlando would be better for us. I got some helpful info on the pre/post hotel board. There is also a message board that is dedicated to Disney Cruisers that has loads of onfo on this. I can't think of the website at this moment but I'd be happy to look it up for you if your interested.

thanks for all the responses...i'm really not sure what we are going to do as i'm not the person in charge of planning....we may just stop in a town before the port maybe an hour or so before and just get up the next morning and drive. i'm sure we can find something somewhere..:o but we shall see

Archived