Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Sea's

dougp26364

Relax and just enjoy the trip.

If you're tendering into any ports, you might think about getting tender tickets early or doing a shore excursion. I've seen very few problems tendering but in Cozumel, it's was a horribly long process. Those who waited to get tender tickets didn't get off the ship until afternoon. It could be because the ship wasn't using it's own life boats, as they've always done in the past, but using local boats from Cozumel.

If you want to eat at Chops, make reservations early. They filled up the first day with the port day of Cozumel being the favorite. After the first night, you would have had to be put on a waiting list to get any seating on any night. At the time, they were telling people to ignore the $10 pp cancelation fee as they ALWAYS had a waiting list to fill those tables.

Yeah, I keep telling myself to relax but I'm afraid I'm going to forget so many things. We do want to eat at Chops on the second night, January 3rd, which is our 25th wedding anniversary so I will make reservations the very first thing. I wish we could make them ahead of time. All my coworkers are green with envy everytime they pass by my computer and see the picture of Enchantment on my desktop :D

Archived