Cruise Critic Price Drop

johno1234

Hi - not sure if this is the right forum to ask this, but could the Price Drop at

https://www.cruisecritic.com/price-drop/

... have its departure ports updated? In particular I would like to see Galveston as an option. It's a significant cruise departure port but not available as a choice yet there are many US ports listed that would probably never have a cruise departure.

Cheers

JohnO

I did wonder that very thing, EB, but there are indeed price drops for Galveston (which you can find by searching "Any Port" and "Western Caribbean"), but none for "Wrangell" wherever theheck that is but the latter is in the list of departure ports.

I did wonder that very thing, EB, but there are indeed price drops for Galveston (which you can find by searching "Any Port" and "Western Caribbean"), but none for "Wrangell" wherever theheck that is but the latter is in the list of departure ports.

Wrangell is in Alaska.

Sure. Point being there are no cruises that depart from there, yet it's in the list of departure ports whereas Galveston is a cruise terminal port and isn't in the list. Be nice if CC could fix that so we could search for price drops on cruises departing from there.