AFT Cabin in February

I have never cruised out of NOLA But do sail in an AFT cabin. I usually sail mid- late February and never had an issue ( sailing From MIA)

This year I will be sailing at end of January so am curious to see the differences, if any.

I can tell you that you will be able to use the balcony much more while sailing in an AFT stateroom. There is very little wind.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Heading on a Western Caribbean out of NOLA in February. Has anyone had an Aft cabin and not used it due to it being too cold???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Had an Aft twice coming out of NY in February to the Eastern Caribbean. Used it basically from the 2nd day on through the 2nd to last.

A number of years ago we took the NCL Spirit out of NOLA for a Western Caribbean Cruise in early March. We were able to use the balcony the whole time. Since it is an aft balcony, you are shielded from the wind. Enjoy your cruise and your aft balcony!

Thank you all for great feedback! I’ve booked two, one in December and one in February. So excited!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am jealous! Seriously, though, I hope you have wonderful cruises for both times. We really enjoyed our aft cabin and I think you will too.

I am jealous! Seriously, though, I hope you have wonderful cruises for both times. We really enjoyed our aft cabin and I think you will too.

Lol! Thank you so much! I actually cancelled one 10day Eastern Caribbean and booked two 7 day Western Caribbean for less money. Nearly $1000 Less and a total of 14 Days now. We don’t care where we go as long as we are on the water so it worked out really well for us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums