tour of Tortuguero Canal only

mkleyner

I've read a lot about tours in Limon. We (6 people) just looking for the tour of Tortuguero Canal. We would like to spend the rest of the day on the beach.Is there any recommendation for the local companies for such a tour? My undersatanding most of them do whole day 5 hours+ tours.

Thanks for the info,

Mariya

I've read a lot about tours in Limon. We (6 people) just looking for the tour of Tortuguero Canal. We would like to spend the rest of the day on the beach.Is there any recommendation for the local companies for such a tour? My undersatanding most of them do whole day 5 hours+ tours.

Thanks for the info,

Mariya

I would recomend getting in touch with Oscar Brown. He could customize a tour for you and your party. You can find his e-mail address on many earlier posts.

Can anybody please tell me how long it will take to go Canal from the ship, is there beach close by? Charlie and Oskar doing whole day tours. Would we be able to get taxi and buy tickets for the boat tour at the canal (what is the price?) how long is the boat tour? and go to the beach

Thanks

Archived