Pacific Coastal Cruise On Diamond???? Anyone Done This? How Was It???

WHYTSHLDRZ

Princess is having such good rates right now, sale ends tomorrow. Only $100. per person deposit............am going to book this coastal cruise on the Diamond! Has anyone done this and what did you like about it???

Just got off the Sapphire and loved her. Mom does not like to fly all the way to Florida and we have done the Mexico route twice....this itinerary sounds like a lot of fun, and hopefully the weather would be good. Don't have to worry about hurricanes:confused:

So, come on cruisers, tell me how this itinerary was?????????????????????

Princess is having such good rates right now, sale ends tomorrow. Only $100. per person deposit............am going to book this coastal cruise on the Diamond! Has anyone done this and what did you like about it???

Just got off the Sapphire and loved her. Mom does not like to fly all the way to Florida and we have done the Mexico route twice....this itinerary sounds like a lot of fun, and hopefully the weather would be good. Don't have to worry about hurricanes:confused:

So, come on cruisers, tell me how this itinerary was?????????????????????

I have not sailed this itinerary before, but it sounded like an excellent Fall cruise (as you said, no hurricanes!). The rate was also very attractive vs. other Coastals when we booked. There is already a good Roll Call started. Come join us.

We did a similar cruise on the Star Princess going northbound a couple of years ago. We were supposed to stop in Monterey, CA instead of Astoria, but could not do so because it was too rough to tender in, so we had an overnight stay in San Francisco. We really enjoyed the ship. As Californians, we weren't inspired to do any real tours - met the inlaws for lunch in San Diego, wandered around the other CA cities - but still enjoyed the opportunity to see some favorite places again.

We've also sailed north and south on 3-day itineraries, which are all sea days and too short! We've been on the Diamond twice and really enjoyed her.

We're doing the northbound itinerary in May 2007, and are really looking forward to it. A couple of online agencies, including the one we use, are showing AB and AC minisuites for $725/night or so (Princess shows them at $1000+ on their website), and we just couldn't pass up that pricing!

CritterChick:

Can you email me your TA contact??? Go to my profile and you can get my email. Thanks a bunch....:o I have just gotten balcony prices...they run about $675. a person.

Will wait to hear from you!

Archived