2018 Cruise of the Vikings

CaTS-484

Looking for recommendations for a pre cruise place of lodging in Boston. Would like one that has a airport shuttle and to the cruise terminal. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did the VOV in 2015 and did our pre-cruise stay here

BEST WESTERN Adams Inn

29 Hancock Street

Quincy , Massachusetts

02171-1707, United States

Phone: 617/328-1500

There was a large group of people on our cruise that stayed at this location. There was a CVS within a 10 minute walk for needed last minute items. They provided a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel but not to the cruise terminal. We used Uber to get to the ship and shared with another CC couple. It is one the river and had a nice outside eating area. We would stay there again.

You should also check the ports section of CC - that is how I found this place.

We did the VOV in 2015 and did our pre-cruise stay here

BEST WESTERN Adams Inn

29 Hancock Street

Quincy , Massachusetts

02171-1707, United States

Phone: 617/328-1500

There was a large group of people on our cruise that stayed at this location. There was a CVS within a 10 minute walk for needed last minute items. They provided a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel but not to the cruise terminal. We used Uber to get to the ship and shared with another CC couple. It is one the river and had a nice outside eating area. We would stay there again.

You should also check the ports section of CC - that is how I found this place.

Quincy is not Boston and if anyone wishes to do any touring or see any of the history of Boston, that is not a convenient location, , far from it..

Looking for recommendations for a pre cruise place of lodging in Boston. Would like one that has a airport shuttle and to the cruise terminal. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We had a difficult time trying to find a hotel that offered shuttle service. We stayed at The Bostonian across the street from Faneuil Hall. It was a great location for sightseeing. We took a cab from the airport to the hotel and did sightseeing on foot or by subway. We then took a cab to the cruise terminal. It wasn’t too expensive for the cab ride.