Just off the equinox onnov.6,2017....youtube review

existentialtraveler

Your Halloween costumes were so great! Gotta do a Halloween cruise some time, looks like such fun.

Loved your video. The underwater pics were really good. What camera did you use?

Thanks for sharing. Made me really, really look forward to our cruise in a few weeks.

Great video. We were on the Oct 27th sailing with you. We came home with a very bad flu, (lots of open mouth coughing on that cruise) so it was lovely to look at your video and pretend we were back on Equinox feeling well. It's too bad DH wasn't around when you were taking photos of "the lady" as he would have had you pose also. Then you could have titled it "The Celebrity Cruise Couple Video". BTW, love all your wife's lovely shoes that matched her dresses.

We were concerned about getting sick on this cruise too as I am pretty sure there was a minor outbreak of the flu on the ship, plus on the flight home we had to sit next to a VERY sick woman who coughed and sneezed and snotted for the full 3 hour flight. Luckily, we did NOT get sick.

I shall tell my wife you liked her shoes. She will like that comment!:)

I am glad you could vicariously be on the cruise again because of the video.Re-living our cruises is one of the reasons I started doing the videos of our trips some years ago. It is now our tradition to binge watch them as we nurse our Russian Flus ( Vodka hangovers) on New Years Day every year. :)

Edited by existentialtraveler

Your Halloween costumes were so great! Gotta do a Halloween cruise some time, looks like such fun.

Loved your video. The underwater pics were really good. What camera did you use?

Thanks for sharing. Made me really, really look forward to our cruise in a few weeks.

Halloween on a cruise ship is GREAT fun. I highly recommend it. We plan our costumes a year in advance! Mine cost a whopping $25 and my wife's was $16!!!

Glad you liked the video and the underwater pics. I am actually a professional underwater photographer. I use a Canon Eos Mark III DSLR camera in an Ikelite housing with dual Ikelite DS strobes.

Halloween on a cruise ship is GREAT fun. I highly recommend it. We plan our costumes a year in advance! Mine cost a whopping $25 and my wife's was $16!!!

Glad you liked the video and the underwater pics. I am actually a professional underwater photographer. I use a Canon Eos Mark III DSLR camera in an Ikelite housing with dual Ikelite DS strobes.

Hahaha. Well no wonder the pics were so fabulous. I guess we’re going to stick with the little Yocam. :cool:

Looking at the video - great music behind it.

But there was no one in most of the shots - in the background.

I actually try NOT to take photos of strangers. Many people do not like having their photo taken without their knowledge or permission. I have found this out the hard way. So I try to be a bit perspicacious and not have any... or at least not TOO many... strangers in the photos.

Matching the music to the photos is the toughest part of making a video. Thank you for noticing the music!