Mex Riveria out of LA

salsachi

I'd like to hear from those who have sailed this cruise. Am considering going in April. Have been on Carnival several times and this would be the first on Princess.

Was there veggie options? How was the exercise classes and workout area? Was the internet cafe quick to send mail?

Thanks.

Good Evening

Have done the Mexican Riviera twice on the Diamond Princess and Carnival Pride

I much preferred the Diamond the Carnival Pride

Veggies--no problem

Gyn---exercising--i'm too lazy--although it looked good

Internet--As I remember the Diamond was .35 per minute and Carnival was .75 per minute unless you bought one of the plans--I use the net a good deal of time on a cruise--both were a bit iffy--but you try later and it's usualloy alright

The internet cafe on the diamond had maybe 15 computers and the Pride had maybe 7

Anyway--have a great trip

Nancy:) :)

Hello....

My husband and I just returned from a cruise on the Sapphire Princess. We got married on board by the captain.Yes they have veggie alternative dining on every menu.The Gym looked well equipped but I did not use it. I just took the stairs where I went.Im sorry but I did not use the internet on the ship. We were very happy with eveything onboard. The only complaint I have is that if you choose to want to drink iced tea or coffee you have to go all the way to the Horizon court buffet to get it. No bar or lounge carries iced tea or coffee.That was a little inconvenient. Other than that we thought the service was great!

Mr. and Mrs. Clark

We returned from the Sapphire in November.

The gym was very good. Some wait for treadmills during the busiest times of the morning but never too long. They also have nautilus equipment and elliptical (sp) trainers and recumbent bikes.

The internet cafe was the best on the Sapphire of any cruise I have been on (which is 17 by last count). Many stations and a reliable connection. I think the charge was .35 minute but is free for Platinum and Diamond members. We never had to wait to get a terminal.

Archived