Golf Cart Cancelled unfortunately

BoopTennis

I find it odd they cancelled everything and are now taking new reservations? Did they cancel so they could raise the price on new reservations? Makes me NOT want to book with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Price is the same. Maybe they recovered quicker than they thought they would after the hurricane. Happy Holidays!

• 2 weeks later...
I booked with grand Turk Adventures for Jan 23

Do you know if Grand Turk Adventures are right outside the cruise center?

Are you on the Sensation also?? Yes when I received my email to confirm from Omar he said he is located right outside the main gate, the first set of carts on the right!! Enjoy!

I was able to rent 2 golf carts from Wet Money for January 26.

Does anyone know if you can take the golf carts into the port area to pick up other passengers? That way only two of us need to do the long walk, then turn around and pick up the older folks.

Are you on the Sensation also?? Yes when I received my email to confirm from Omar he said he is located right outside the main gate, the first set of carts on the right!! Enjoy!

I'm sailing on the pride in August. I had reservations with Karib, but they've been cancelled just like the others. I'm glad the Grand Turk Adventures are close. I don't want to have to walk too far to pick it up. Thanks for the information!

The golf carts are at the entrance to the main gate, a distance of 1/4 mile to the start of the pier/beach area. Plus the distance of the pier to the cruise ship. I would hate to have older folks with me having to walk that distance if you can't bring the golf carts into the port area?

Only 16 more days for me, until I'm out of this 15-20 below stuff.

I was able to rent 2 golf carts from Wet Money for January 26.

Does anyone know if you can take the golf carts into the port area to pick up other passengers? That way only two of us need to do the long walk, then turn around and pick up the older folks.

We were just in Grand Turk a few days ago on the Carnival Conquest, I reserved with Wet Money 4 1/2 months ago and followed up with several emails, all the responses said we were reserved and set, no issues. When we got there this week he didn’t have all the carts we reserved, he said he instead rented them to other people that were staying in the island. I would be cautious reserving with them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have a question about renting golf carts and cruising around the island. We have done this in Isla Mujerus Mexico and it is a blast. In Mexico we bought a few beers to take along on the ride with us, can you do this in Grand Turk or is this a big no no?

We were just in Grand Turk a few days ago on the Carnival Conquest, I reserved with Wet Money 4 1/2 months ago and followed up with several emails, all the responses said we were reserved and set, no issues. When we got there this week he didn’t have all the carts we reserved, he said he instead rented them to other people that were staying in the island. I would be cautious reserving with them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’m going to pissed if this happens when we go in April. I just reserved with them. Why bother taking a reservation if your not going to honor it.

I’m going to pissed if this happens when we go in April. I just reserved with them. Why bother taking a reservation if your not going to honor it.

Same. I specifically asked about this issue when I booked with them last week. They assured me that the cart is reserved for me until one hour after the ship docks.

I find it odd they cancelled everything and are now taking new reservations? Did they cancel so they could raise the price on new reservations? Makes me NOT want to book with them.

They didn’t cancel everything. In November, I made a reservation for may. They never canceled and are again taking reservations on their website.

I just got back from grand Turk I visited on the Sensation Jan 23, I highly recommend Grand Turk Adventures with Omar. Extremely reliable.... he even switched out one of our golf carts because it was slower than the rest. I heard people having trouble with wet money and max. Omar is the man!!!

• 3 weeks later...
I just got back from grand Turk I visited on the Sensation Jan 23, I highly recommend Grand Turk Adventures with Omar. Extremely reliable.... he even switched out one of our golf carts because it was slower than the rest. I heard people having trouble with wet money and max. Omar is the man!!!

How do you contact them?

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to report back that my reservation with Wet Money went very smoothly. I even overheard the owner tell a couple that hadn’t reserved one in advance that his were all reserved when I could see that several were still waiting to be picked up.

• 2 weeks later...
We just got back from our cruise. We booked with Omar also. He was waiting for us at the gates. We had a great time driving around the island.

I am so jealous. Our stop in Grand Turk got cancelled due to the weather in the beginning of March. We did not get to rent our golf cart as planned. So bummed.