Seaside restaurants

voyager89

This is partly guesswork on my part, but I think it somewhat depends on your drink plan choices as well. It looks like if you got one of the all-you-can-drink packages you get some ice cream at probably the gelateria and also maybe some other things. Maybe some desserts and coffee at the little cafe? Other than that somewhere I read the pizza is one of the no extra charge options. If that's correct there are still five extra charge options plus the Chef's Table, but the page on restaurants on Seaside makes it seem like the pizzaria is part of the buffet.

This is partly guesswork on my part, but I think it somewhat depends on your drink plan choices as well. It looks like if you got one of the all-you-can-drink packages you get some ice cream at probably the gelateria and also maybe some other things. Maybe some desserts and coffee at the little cafe? Other than that somewhere I read the pizza is one of the no extra charge options. If that's correct there are still five extra charge options plus the Chef's Table, but the page on restaurants on Seaside makes it seem like the pizzaria is part of the buffet.

MSC has a Chef's Table? We have done this experience on Carnival a couple of times and loved it. Any additional info would be appreciated.

MSC has a Chef's Table? We have done this experience on Carnival a couple of times and loved it. Any additional info would be appreciated.

If you read the description, sadly it's not much like the Carnival offering.

We are sailing this Friday, December 3rd on Seaside's maiden transatlantic voyage to Miami. Would love to meet up with other travelers on board. Currently in Trieste.

Friday is December 1. I hope your calendar is correct. :D