Marriott Resort still under RENOVATIONS??

laceyjane

Hi,

I know on the Marriott San Juan Resort's web site it says they are doing exterior renovation and it will be completed by end of Dec. Does anyone know if they have already done interior renovations? I have read several conflicting statements about this. Some say all the work they are doing on the inside is all completely finished and once the outside is done all construction etc. will be totally over for the resort. Some say beginning of Jan. they are going to start upgrading the inside. We are booked there for 2 nights in March 2006 and just wondering about construction in and around the hotel.

The fact is, that the Marriott is doing the exterior renovations first, then the interior ones. The exterior renovations are expected to be completed in December, but I expect that they will not be done until early January. Only then will the interior renovations begin. I don't know what the timeframe is for the interior renovation completion. If you are staying at the hotel in March, I wouldn't worry too much. The interior renovations are really cosmetic in natrure.

Archived