Journey cruise question

kikismom88

Can anyone who has been on a 14 day journey cruise lately tell me what days the 3 formal/elegant nights were?

Just trying to make some plans and not sure which days to avoid making other plans since I like to do the formal dinner in the mdr.

Thanks

Debbie

I have done several Journey's cruises. Usually the first cruise elegant night is the second night however on our Alaska this September it was on night 3 with the other two on nights 11 and 13. On the Pride it was 2, 7 and 12. Cruise elegant and throw back formal night will be on sea days though there might even be exceptions to that if there are several port days in a row near the end of the voyage. If that is the case then look for early sail away times.

Can anyone who has been on a 14 day journey cruise lately tell me what days the 3 formal/elegant nights were?

Just trying to make some plans and not sure which days to avoid making other plans since I like to do the formal dinner in the mdr.

Thanks

Debbie

not sure why it's so important, what plans do you have to make. even if you book the Steakhouse, it's east to change reservations. We are a 14 day in January and booked 2 Steakhouse dinners and one Chef's Table. We do not "dress up" for elegant night. They no longer have formal nights. We dress the same for the MDR, Steakhouse, or Chef's Table.

We're planning a slot pull with our gtoup, and some of us do still enjoy dressing up for dinner, and I know that some of the people in our group still enjoy the days of dressing up for dinner in the mdr, and I don't want to ruin that for those who still remember cruising when it was an event to remember.

Debbie

We are on a "journey cruise" to Hawaii in a few days.

Some one posted a while back that on their cruise identical to ours the formal nights were the 2nd night, the 5th night, and the 11th night. Ours is a fifteen day cruise and the formal night on the fifth night is a throw back to the eighties night along with a midnight buffet.

People like "coevan" are the reason many people I know won't cruise Carnival. He/She is also the Boss and decision maker as stated in one of his/her posts.

I agree with you. Cruises to us are special and we like to dress up and do. I don't care what other people want to wear, and don't know why they would care if you want to dress up.