Equinox ship well?

bocamimi

Leaving next week and hope no outbreak of Noro.

Read about Reflection and started to worry.

Hoping for a sick free cruise.

Got off the equinox on Nov. 25th right before the swingers cruise. No signs of noro while we were on.

Happy sailing

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

We board this Saturday and I've been trolling the CC boards for the last month and seen absolutely no reports of noro on Equinox BUT...it's that time of year and it can happen easily. Take all the standard precautions and be smart.

just a reminder passengers bring the virus on board. ships don't cause noro. a ship may/will make the noro spread faster by those not practicing good hygiene. if everyone would practice good hygiene we would all benefit.

later,

ezemoney

Live in Florida, no plane ride for us. once on the ship we wipe down all surfaces in the cabin.

I bring lightweight plastic gloves which I use in the buffet. I have been doing this for years.

Once a waiter saw me wearing gloves and said smart. You cannot be too careful but try your best.

Live in Florida, no plane ride for us. once on the ship we wipe down all surfaces in the cabin.

I bring lightweight plastic gloves which I use in the buffet. I have been doing this for years.

Once a waiter saw me wearing gloves and said smart. You cannot be too careful but try your best.

Excellent practices Mimi. I may imitate the gloves thing.

My practice for eating in Oceanview has been to get there at opening when the utensils are freshly laid out in the morning. It's rare for me to eat there later as I'll use the MDR for lunch and then Blu for dinner so only staff will be handling things.

Love the last few posts as we agree it's the passengers who bring it aboard and it's up to us to practice smart hygiene.

Excellent practices Mimi. I may imitate the gloves thing.

My practice for eating in Oceanview has been to get there at opening when the utensils are freshly laid out in the morning. It's rare for me to eat there later as I'll use the MDR for lunch and then Blu for dinner so only staff will be handling things.

Love the last few posts as we agree it's the passengers who bring it aboard and it's up to us to practice smart hygiene.

I may adopt the gloves idea too. I'm still shaking my head when I think about all the grown men I saw walk out of a stall and head straight for the door on our recent cruise. Absolutely disgusting.

I may adopt the gloves idea too. I'm still shaking my head when I think about all the grown men I saw walk out of a stall and head straight for the door on our recent cruise. Absolutely disgusting.

Sometimes I wonder if it would be more effective to station crew member in the restrooms by dining venues as a reminder...like fancy restaurants sometimes have attendants to turn on the water and hand out towels. :)

Sometimes I wonder if it would be more effective to station crew member in the restrooms by dining venues as a reminder...like fancy restaurants sometimes have attendants to turn on the water and hand out towels. :)
Actually there were attendants in a lot of the restrooms. The troglodytes still just walked out. But at least they didn't touch the door since the attendant would hit the button for them. They would also just go past the staff with the purell dispenser claiming "I just washed my hands".

Edited by cdn_tbird