Finally!!

indychristine

Well even though we haven't paid our final payment we were assigned our cabin. We did a verandah GTY. We have been assigned cabin 6176......

I was surprised to see assignments since we haven't final paid.

Thanks for the relies! And tips!! I really Appreciate them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep an eye out on price drops within 30 days after final payment. We actually booked a cruise on Equinox after final payment. Booked balcony guarantee and within a week were assigned an obstructed view 2C cabin like yours. Three weeks later there were some price drops and we were able to upgrade all the way to Conceirge Class cabins right next to each other for no cost. The sale that allowed us to upgrade only lasted a few days, but keep your eyes open for price drops within 75 days of departure for a chance to upgrade.

Looks like your cabin will have the life boat view, which means you will not be able to look straight down at water from your balcony. Just an FYI. We love Equinox. It was our first S class cruise, and have been on her several times since.

Looks like your cabin will have the life boat view, which means you will not be able to look straight down at water from your balcony. Just an FYI. We love Equinox. It was our first S class cruise, and have been on her several times since.

Yes! I saw the location. Did a little research saw its above the lifeboats. I'm okay with that. We get a balcony on every cruise, from experience I know (for us) that won't affect me too much. But I will be on the lookout to upgrade! :)

Thank you!! I'm excited.

Keep an eye out on price drops within 30 days after final payment. We actually booked a cruise on Equinox after final payment. Booked balcony guarantee and within a week were assigned an obstructed view 2C cabin like yours. Three weeks later there were some price drops and we were able to upgrade all the way to Conceirge Class cabins right next to each other for no cost. The sale that allowed us to upgrade only lasted a few days, but keep your eyes open for price drops within 75 days of departure for a chance to upgrade.

I will!! Thank you!! L

We enjoy the Adult Only solarium pool area that is enclosed, can't remember the official name. It's quiet, no kids, soft music, a small pool and two hot tubs. They have a breakfast and lunch healthy eating spot there also. It's a great place to pull out your book, take a snooze, relax. We are scheduled on the Eclipse leaving this coming Sunday for an eleven day Caribbean cruise (our 10th Celebrity cruise). Try the solarium...wonderful!