Internet Options Question.....Again.... Sailing Dec 10 Eclipse

tedgman

I realize there have been a number of discussions on Internet packages / options, but am hoping to get a current update. I am hoping I can get some current information on what is being offered on board.

My wife and I will be sailing on the Eclipse Dec. 10th sailing. On our last sailing, last Dec, I purchased the option of minutes (200?) that was offered a couple days into the cruise.

I am hoping someone from a recent or current sailing can share what the current on board offering is related to minutes or a daily cost.

I need to decide soon if I am going to purchase the whole package in advance (to save the 10%) or take a chance after sailing. Thanks in advance....TedGman

I realize there have been a number of discussions on Internet packages / options, but am hoping to get a current update. I am hoping I can get some current information on what is being offered on board.

My wife and I will be sailing on the Eclipse Dec. 10th sailing. On our last sailing, last Dec, I purchased the option of minutes (200?) that was offered a couple days into the cruise.

I am hoping someone from a recent or current sailing can share what the current on board offering is related to minutes or a daily cost.

I need to decide soon if I am going to purchase the whole package in advance (to save the 10%) or take a chance after sailing. Thanks in advance....TedGman

I just got off the Reflection and paid $299. I had decent internet most times. I even went live quite often. It was well worth it and I saw cell phones in hand by the dozens. There are dead zones but I used Skype and facebook to place "phone calls without a problem except an occasional lag..

Thank you both for your response. I was mostly interested what is being offered on board after sailing. If they were still offering the 200-250 minute offering.

Also can someone remind what the daily fee is I it is still being offered?

Probably going to buy the package pre cruise as I have a need to check in daily on a few interests at home. But will wait a couple more days to see if anyone else can add any additional comments

Thanks again for your posts. Sailing in one week.....Yes!...TedGman

I’m curious too. We are sailing next week as well and certainly don’t need unlimited but would be interested in some sort of pkg for $100. We just want to check emails here and there and check in at home. Any input from recent passengers would be appreciated.