Any tips on booking an aft balcony cabin?

imatarb

You will not be disappointed. The Enchantment is a beautiful ship. I haven't sailed on it since it was stretched, but it can only be better than we sailed about 5 years ago.

We had our first aft balcony on the Jewel last year and it was the best cabin we have ever had! I can't wait to sail on the Freedom next year in our aft cabin on deck 8.

Last year we got our aft cabin after final payment. I think some people change their minds and decide not to sail, thus releasing those cabins.

My advice: keep an eye on cabins available in that category, and you might get lucky!

Ditto...we had a D-1 cabin bought and paid for and saw an aft JS come available about 3 weeks ago for a January 14 sailing. We got real lucky, corner cabin JS #1100.

Mark

We did it!

I went ahead and booked aft balcony JS #8670 on the Enchantment. I can't wait!!!

Any feedback from those who have stayed in aft cabins on this ship? I'd also love to see photos.

Thanks,

Lisa :)

Lisa, I have 8170 JS Aft booked for Feb. 27 sailing of Enchantment. I'll let you know how it is...

We just booked JS aft wraparound # 8088 on the Rhapsody for the 12/17/06 sailing this past weekend. Apparently, someone had this cabin booked and then released it. Son of a cruiser (who is on our same cruise), booked back in October and originally asked for this cabin and was told they were not available (sorry Son of a cruiser:( ). We were lucky enough to get the cabin after it was released. My point is, to keep checking because people will "hold" cabins and then release them.

Son of a cruiser: Can't wait to meet you!:) Hope you are not mad at me for getting your cabin!;)

For our next cruise I researched proce everywhere and, after realizing that RCCL was offering the exact same price as any TA, I decided to book directly with them.

That said, I called and told the CS agent:

"I want an aft balcony cabin in any balcony class"

To my surprise I had my choice of all of the the 4 aft balconies on deck 10 - none of them were booked.

If anyone wants an aft balcony I suggest they call RCCL directly to find out which aft balconies are availiable.

Then, either call your TA and tell them which room to book (you already know it's vacant, after all) or simply cut out the middleman and book directly with RCCL.

Our next cruise will be our first aft blacony!

Archived