uh oh forecast shows rain for saturday

larasmom

i just pulled up the site for weather forecast directly for nassau

how far is cococay from nassau?

it shows saturday raining in nassau and upper 70s

sunday when we dock in nassau it shows sunny and high of 82.

what do they do if it is raining at cococay when you get there? do they still stay there or do they go somewhere else?

it is only a 3 day cruise

I do the same thing with any of our vacations, especially when the 10 day rolls around. It will be fine!

I have always told my wife that I should have been a weatherman.....You can always be wrong and still have a job!

It is not the rainy season, so if it does rain, let's hope only sporadically.

I think the only time they do not go to Coco would be due to rough seas b/c of tendering.

Enjoy and I will be looking for your review when you get back.

Our last Majesty cruise was suppose to run into rain the entire weekend according to the weather forecast but we ended up with rain for about an hour one afternoon. The won't not stop in Nassau due to rain but they will try to drive around the storms when out to sea. They have all kinds of things to do inside if the weather is bad outside, if all else fails enjoy your time in your cabin :D with your significant other.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Ports are not re arranged simply due to rain.

If the weather is bad enough that you can dock or tender, you just have a sea day.

From my personal experience, it rains in the caribbean EVERY day, usually a short, 10-15 minutes shower late in the afternoon. Not significant!

Plus, just like at home! You are not guranteed perfect weather for a cruise!! Just relax and enjoy your cruise...Hey, at least it's not a hurricane or TS!!

I have learned to pay very little mind to weather forecasts - especially for the Caribbean.

I was obsessed with checking the weather for all the ports were due to stop at on our cruise last February. I was mortified to see RAIN was forecasted for almost all of them.

Guess what? We didn't see even a DROP of rain the whole week - we had picture perfect weather :)

This year I won't even check the weather......I don't need the torture! ;)

Archived