Unlimited laundry option

westcoastcruiser

On K'dam 11/8 to 11/29. We decided to try the unlimited laundry for 7.00 per day. The first time we filled out the laundry form we checked the "unlimited" box, filled two bags and our steward took them away in the morning. Had laundry back in the afternoon and was really impressed with the job done. Neatly pressed and hangered or folded in a basket with tissue paper.

This is maybe the best value service on the HAL ships! Will enable us to take less luggage and always have neatly pressed clothes for our cruise. The other major benefit is you come home with almost NO laundry to do! This is a huge deal after a 21 day cruise with 4 days of travel.

No need to book this ahead of time. Just fill out the laundry form when you are ready to send your first bag and the charge for the segment, if a collector, will appear on your statement.

The ability to order unlimited laundry on HAL's website seems to come and go. When I first booked my upcoming cruise, it was on HAL's website and even had one price for solo cruisers and another for two in a cabin. Then when I was ready to purchase the package, it had disappeared. I called HAL and was able to get it. Now it is back on the website but only has the double price.:confused: