Where exactly is the Magic Carpet?

hmcrn

Does anyone know what section of the ship the Magic Carpet will glide over? I see that it is on the Starboard side, but other than that i have not been able to see a good picture. Thanks!

If you look at the deck plans on the Celebrity web site for Edge, you will see the MC explicitly located or there will be small black dots displayed. Look midships on each deck.

If you look at the deck plans on the Celebrity web site for Edge, you will see the MC explicitly located or there will be small black dots displayed. Look midships on each deck.

Oh! I get it now - where the black squares are? I wasn't sure what that meant. Thanks so much!

In case you missed this: (video)

Thank you! Yes, i did see the video, but it doesn't show you which cabins this is in front of. I don't want to be in a cabin where this is gliding up and down in front of my balcony. That's why i was trying to get a better idea of exactly where it was located.

Thanks again!

Looking at the Celebrity Edge deck plan, on deck 5 you can see the outline of the Magic Carpet to give you an idea of the size. The tracks run up the outside of the group of four Sky Suites (light blue on most layouts), and my guess is that the MC extends four or five cabins to either side of those tracks. Keep in mind no guests are on it when it moves and it probably only moves up and down once a day.