2018 tampa check in times...

jayscore

Does anyone have an idea when Tampa check in times are for 2018?

My Miracle 4-29-18 docs say 11:30 AM. This seems kind of late to me. Would Platinum, Diamond and FTTF be earlier?

No big deal, of course, but I'm curious.

Thanks in advance!

We're on the same cruise, Miracle 4-29. We have FTF bit I was able to check the 11:30 check in but was planning on being at the port between 10:30-11 just in case.... Since the Miracle isnt repositioning til January, maybe we'll know more after it's had a couple cruises in???

We're on the same cruise, Miracle 4-29. We have FTF bit I was able to check the 11:30 check in but was planning on being at the port between 10:30-11 just in case.... Since the Miracle isnt repositioning til January, maybe we'll know more after it's had a couple cruises in???

When were you able to snag FTTF for your sailing? We are on the 11/17/18 Miracle sailing and haven't seen the option at all under the excursion menu since we booked back in August. I check everyday too. Hoping they release it soon. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

When were you able to snag FTTF for your sailing? We are on the 11/17/18 Miracle sailing and haven't seen the option at all under the excursion menu since we booked back in August. I check everyday too. Hoping they release it soon. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Forums mobile app

I think it was available right after I booked in August, so I would think yours should be available soon??

I think it was available right after I booked in August, so I would think yours should be available soon??

Good deal, thank you! Maybe they don't release FTTF for Miracle as far out. I was able to grab it for our Sunshine cruise over a year out. Fingers crossed! Enjoy your cruise, looking forward to our first Spirit-class cruise next year.

If you've never cruised from Tampa before, it's a little different with turning in your luggage. Instead of porters stationed by big carts, they are walking back and forth outside pushing luggage carts. Just walk up to one of them and they will take your luggage, then put it inside the building and direct you to where you check in. They also put the orange sticker on right there if you are priority.

This was confusing to most people because the ship still had people coming off and people thought that the porters were looking for people coming off to take their luggage to the cabs, buses, etc.