Premium Drink Package CIDER options?

Mike R 2018

I've seen on Celebrity's website (ugh) that Woodchuck and Magner's ciders are offered in the Premium Package; Strongbow is offered in the Classic Package. Anyone have any info on add'l ciders offered onboard in either package? We're sailing in a month and I prefer cider to beer- but can raise a Guinness if needed :D. Thanks, in advance!

If you ask for cider (US = hard cider?) on board many crew will not understand what you want. They often call it "cider beer". They understand "Strongbow" which is the cider most widely available although "Angry Orchard" has been available on all our more recent cruises.

There are supposedly other ciders available but every time I ask for a selection of "better" ciders to stock our suite minibar, I only get "Angry Orchard".

I have never found "Woodchuck" or "Magners" on board.

Having said that, each time we visit the USA, cider is more widely available and, therefore, I expect the options on board to increase eventually.

I’ve seen Strongbow and Magner’s, and not always Magner’s. The Strongbow tends to be Strongbow Gold for export, that is a bit sweeter and not quite as strong. Fortunately, I like it all!

When I order Strongbow onboard I've alway gotten British Dry, which I much prefer to the Golden Apple available for sale around here(US) that is too sweet for me.