Jennifer Hagel(Smith) on the Today show, today!!

1corona4u

I can't believe that when she came back from the police station she found her belongings and her husbands belongings on the pier in RCCL Bags and that she had been kicked off of the ship!!! This is what she stated on the Larry King Show. How could RCCL treat her or any passenger like that? I mean if she wanted to leave the ship, at least help her in a human and diginified manner...if RCCL really did this to her I am very disappointed in them and I have sailed with them 10 time.:cool:

Here's an interesting 7 minute interview with his family. Not sure when this was, but of course, they lay the blame totally on RCI. It also explains why they started the suit now....

click on the video link

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/

Who knows. But what I don't get is, the insistance that RCI should have shut the ship down, and roped it off, when they had been cleared by the Turkish police to go about their business. If you ask me, the Turkish police botched this, not RCI.

Who knows. But what I don't get is, the insistance that RCI should have shut the ship down, and roped it off, when they had been cleared by the Turkish police to go about their business. If you ask me, the Turkish police botched this, not RCI.

Although I agree that the Turkish police botched this, so did RCI.

Supposedly there is WAY more to this story than we are hearing right now...my sister has been following this story since late summer and she says that there was some behavior on the part of the wife that was questionable, gives the whole story a different twist that we are not hearing about (yet).

Archived