Alaska Cruise Pictures

xtopher_66

Hi Chris and Patty. I do hope you remember me. I was on the same cruise and these pics sure brought back alot of great memories of that trip. I am really glad you posted them for us to share. They are really beautiful. Are you going on a cruise anytime soon?. We have three planned. The next one is next May 3 on the Coral Princess doing a repo from FLL to San Francisco, then we are do Celebrity again on Oct. 5 doing Canada/New England, then in 2007 we are doing the Golden Princess out of San Francisco to Mex. Riveria. I do hope that we will be able to meet you and Patty someday again.

Again thanks for the pics.

Marilyn

Chris

Nice pictures. I especially like the eagles in ISP. Also you had some nice shots with Michelle in Ketchikan. Was the island you show there from the air the one you were on? I think we were on a different one as I don't recognize that one.

Hi Chris, I really enjoyed your pictures, as we're getting ready to go to Alaska for the first time in May. The Infinity looks like a beautiful ship; we definitely want to try out Celebrity, too.

In addition to telling you how much I enjoyed your pictures, I also wanted to let you know that we have a Virginia cruisers thread going in the Floataway Lounge. It's titled, "Island Cruisers of VA/DC/MD/WV." Right now it's mostly women posting, but we'd love to get some male input. We get together every so often, too. In fact, we just had our 2nd annual holiday party this past Saturday at my house in Fairfax, and a number of folks are cruising together this summer.

Stop on by!

Hi Chris and Patty. I do hope you remember me. I was on the same cruise and these pics sure brought back alot of great memories of that trip. I am really glad you posted them for us to share. They are really beautiful. Are you going on a cruise anytime soon?. We have three planned. The next one is next May 3 on the Coral Princess doing a repo from FLL to San Francisco, then we are do Celebrity again on Oct. 5 doing Canada/New England, then in 2007 we are doing the Golden Princess out of San Francisco to Mex. Riveria. I do hope that we will be able to meet you and Patty someday again.

Again thanks for the pics.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn. Of course I remember. Patty and I will be on Summit for the 14 day Hawaii roundtrip cruise in March. I think Chuck and Wanda (along with Jukeboxy) are on the sailing immediately after us. Thank you for the kind words.

Chris

Hey Chris, yes I do know that Chuck and Wanda and Jukeboxy are going on that Hawaii trip. We still correspond and see each other alot. We have done mini weekends together. We had met each other on a Sapphire Princess cruise late 2004 and there is about 5 of us who live in N. California so we get together once in awhile and e-mail each other. They are nice, nice people. Anyway your pics are great and I showed them to Pat(DH) and he also enjoyed them. After Hawaii when is your next cruise. Ours is next May to do a repo from FLL to S.F. on the Coral Princess through the Panama Canal. You two have a happy holiday.

Marilyn

Archived