Cabin question, HELP!

lucygirl

I have a E1 aft balcony on deck 8 booked for my cruise. I just noticed that a a Junior Suite opened up on deck 9 (hump). Should I upgrade or stay with my aft cabin? There are 3 of us going (1 child & 2 adults).

Your comments, suggestions and advise are appreciated.:confused:

I have a E1 aft balcony on deck 8 booked for my cruise. I just noticed that a a Junior Suite opened up on deck 9 (hump). Should I upgrade or stay with my aft cabin? There are 3 of us going (1 child & 2 adults).

Yikes! Decisions, decisions - what it boils down to is YOUR personal preference. If it were me, I would take the JS on the hump :) There are some hard core aft cabin lovers who would never trade an aft for a hump.....what's important to you? The location or the cabin? Tough decision.....:rolleyes:

I love the huge balcony size on the aft, however, DH would love more cabin space. I read about pros & cons on both, just cant decide. LOL

We had a JS on our last cruise and loved it - so I can understand your DH's point of view. I like the added cabin space of a suite......but that aft balcony! When do you have to make a decision?

We've had the E aft (corner aft........huge balcony) with three adult-sized people, (three times!) and we were fine. BUT...................if I were you, I'd take the JS hump. You can bathe your 7 year old in the bathtub SO much easier than you can maneuver in the SMALL (ok, tiny) E bathroom.

Carol

Murf, if you look at the deck plans for a Voyager or Radiance class ship, you will see that the ship has a bump-out or "hump" in the middle of the ship. The cabins along this semicircular protrusion are the "hump" cabins.

I went, I saw, I understand!! thanks:D

You will appreciate the extra cabin space with the third person. I know the aft balcony would be awesome, but the bigger cabin will be more comfortable overall. Plus you get 2 cruise credits. Have a great time!

What did you end up doing?

###

Archived