Princess Cruise Consultant

kruisey

Pia, I am sorry to hear that life has brought you some unwelcome changes and wish you peace and safe travels going forward.

We've missed hearing from you - so sorry to hear of your changes.

Thank you both for your kind words. Albeit different, I'm jumping back into the life that we always enjoyed the most.

AFAIK, NCL is the only one that has designated studios. I was on the Escape in February and had the opportunity to see one. They are very tiny, but very adequate. Only drawback is they are all inside cabins, so for someone like me who needs a window or a balcony it's not an option.

RCI Ovation of the Seas has about 12 studio balcony cabins and whilst sailing out of AUS the prices are really good for the solo person

Edited by rkmw

Thank you both for your kind words. Albeit different, I'm jumping back into the life that we always enjoyed the most.

Hi Pia. We’ve missed you on the Princess boards. It’s great hearing from you again. I always think of you when we play trivia, and the time our team won with the sudden death question. “What’s the square footage of the MUTS screen.” I think we deserved more than a carabiner for that.

Hi Pia. We’ve missed you on the Princess boards. It’s great hearing from you again. I always think of you when we play trivia, and the time our team won with the sudden death question. “What’s the square footage of the MUTS screen.” I think we deserved more than a carabiner for that.

Too Funny :D Are they still giving those as prizes? Have been out of the Princess trivia loop, but I'll be back in 2019. The other cruises lines don't do any better.