The little extras; Just getting better!

localady

Just wanted to mention that while we were on the Veendam this last couple of weeks, that I noticed some service extras that I don't recall on the our other trips. For instance, when we had a meal in our suite (breakfast and dinner), room service arrived with a white table cloth which they set up as well as setting up the food. We were so surprised that I even took a picture. My husband laughed, but I said, "hey, this is something that I've never had happen before on any ship." Additionally, I sometimes have problems understanding the person on the phone for room service, not so here. Our food arrived hot and just as we ordered every time. (We had ample times to test this as DH caught a nasty cold and we ended up eatting in-suite for everyones comfort.):D

I told Nick Burger, and will also say here, HAL keeps "pushing the bar up". Just when I think we couldn't have a nicer crew, or better service, they get better!!! Kudos to HAL's staff- they just out do themselves every time!:)

Archived