Mazatlan

alprice

we took Randi's Happy Horses Stone Island Tour last Feb and found it to be great, and cheaper than the Prides tour. Very laid back kind of day out there with nice scenery and ride thrown in.

I second Randi;s happy horses. I just got back from the Pride and we had a great time with her. You get to run your horse if you want to. You don't do the nose-to-tail thing. And then you ride down the beach which is just gorgeous. We had the quesadilla's at Victors and they were great.

Anna

O.A.T.C.

Viking Serenade 8/97

Holiday 10/99

Celebration 2/02

Rhapsody of the Seas 1/03

Pride 4/04 (honeymoon)

Alprice,

Once again, I will also agree with the majority of the people who have replied to you. Randi's Happy Horses ARE the best!! Her and the crew will take very good care of you from the time they take you, till the time you go back to the ship. She'll take you riding through the most beautiful coconut groves that through the trees, you can see the ocean. Then, once you reach the ocean, you get to ride on the shore all the way to Victors. Once at Victors, your first beer is free which will only lead you to wanting more, not to mention the wonderful food that Victors serves up. The shrimp is absolutely to die for, you won't find it any fresher. Great company,conversation,food and beer, what more can you ask for? Randi is on these boards quite frequently, she can give you alot of info. Or, just go to mazinfo.com, you will get plenty of info. Good luck and have a great time with whatever you decide.

Blueyes

Alprice,

Just so you know, Sagapo is King David so take with grain of salt!You could get out to Stone Island on your own fairly cheaply with just a taxi and water taxi. But of you want to horseride or just go over with a group, see Randi.

another Randi vote..... wonderful!

See my past cruise pics here:

mohavemommy's Cruise Pics

__ /7__/7__/7____

\:::::::::::::::::::/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THE WORLD'S BEST ISLANDS ARE ONES THAT FLOAT AND MOVE. THEY'RE CALLED CRUISE SHIPS."

Carnival Pride Cruise

18 April 04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;4;18;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<center>

<a href="http://www.escati.com/counter98/free_time_codes.htm">

time98.gif</center>

We had a group and we split up. Three of us went with Randi. We had a blast and my son insists next trip we have to ride with Randi again. Three others went fishing with Gray. They had a great time too. Caught some nice big fish! Both are too good to miss. It's just what do you want to do?

Diamond Princess 04/04

Star Princess 03/03

Rhapsody RCCL 11/00

Rhapsody RCCL 10/99

Viking Serenade RCCL 05/96

Hello Motleycrew,

Thank you very much for the great comments..

It is always so great to hear that people from the cruise ships when they go out with us while here in Mazatlan had a great time..

That is how it should be...

Thanks

Gray (fish4ever)

• 5 months later...

I visited Israel this year and Mazatlan this past month. I know the feats of King David of Israel and have heard of another King David in Mazatlan. But, the true Cowboy Queen of horseback riding in Mazatlan is Randi hands down! You can compare pricing, horses, schedule and anything else and Randi's crew always comes out tops on my list after 4 visits. Leave the King to run the kingdoms and your horseback riding to Randi. Tell 'em Skirt Boy sent you.

Carnival Elation 2001

Sea Princess 2002

Star Princess 2003

Diamond Princess 2004

• 2 weeks later...
We were thinking of doing the stone island tour while we are in Mazatlan. http://www.mazinfo.com/stoneislandtour/

Has anyone ever done this? Any info will be helpful.

We are the Diamond Princess that will be in Mazatlan November 10th. I booked a Stone Island Tour through Catamaran Puesta De Sol. They were extremely helpful and payments could be made online. I found that the other tour operators wanted cash at the time of the excursion. Which is really no big deal. I just like getting as much taken care of in advance as I possible can. Here is the website: http://www.mazatlan.com.mx/stoneisladtour/homepage.htm

this also their home website is a good one also.

http://www.mazatlan.com.mx

Hope this helps.

Tracy

• 4 weeks later...

Archived