How do you enjoy good health on your cruise?

dland4us

Are you saying some good cold Scottish air would keep Floridians healthy?

I'm all for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have plenty of cold air to spare! But we had a mini-heatwave yesterday - about 54 degrees (12-13 degrees Celsius) but that was just for the morning, lest we become 'soft'! Strong wind in the afternoon and temperatures falling! Our return from a 46 day Cuba & Caribbean cruise last week has been a wee shock to the system ... :D

So after some of you invest the time to wipe down the surfaces in your stateroom, how often are you re-doing the process? Because your cabin steward is not using a clean, fresh rag every time he or she cleans. And what about when you are not in your room? Are you wiping down every surface on the ship before you touch it?

So after some of you invest the time to wipe down the surfaces in your stateroom, how often are you re-doing the process? Because your cabin steward is not using a clean, fresh rag every time he or she cleans. And what about when you are not in your room? Are you wiping down every surface on the ship before you touch it?

I focus on wiping down places that the cabin steward probably doesn’t routinely wipe such as the remote control, light switches, safe door, etc. It’s not a perfect solution, but I think that helps. While on the ship I avoid the handrails if I can and I use the hand sanitizer available and use a paper towel to open up the bathroom door.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums