Debarkation in San Pedro?????

Divette

I am setting up my own transfer to LAX and need to let the Limo company know a time to be there. Our flight is not until 2pm so we'll have to wait at LAX anyway. I was thinking of telling the driver to be there at 10am, should I say later or will all have to be off by the ship by then?

The last time I cruised the Vision there, we showed up at about 10 and the last people were getting out of the terminal building. Sounds like a good time to me. I would rather stay on the ship waiting than at LAX, especially if you get there so early you can not check your bags for the flight.

I just cruised on the vision. They start getting people off around 8-8:15. Most should be off by 9-9:30. You can get a special tag for express disembarkation but you will need to carry off all of your own luggage. I would say 9:30 is a good time to get picked up, If you say 10 you may end up waiting around a bit but maybe that is not a bad thing either. Our process went VERY quickly and smoothly.

Archived