Baltimore residents HELP!

2aprilbabies

I probably wouldn't expect many people in Baltimore to tell you how to get to FEDEX Field...:evilsmile:. They're kind of in Ravens territory.

This is on the Washington football team's web page: http://www.redskins.com/fedexfield/parking-and-directions.html

It looks like they're supporting Uber, and now tacitly supporting Metro (there was a time when it was illegal to walk to the park from Metro...).

Can't help you with car services. Right now they're practically paying people to show up for games, so it's probably doable. My wife is from Denver, but as bad as both teams are this year, I certainly hope someone's giving them tickets! DC isn't a car service town like NYC, so event transportation can be "interesting".

Good luck!

Can you recommend a car service, or other method of transportation, to get from the airport to FedEx Field? I would like to prearrange this service for family members traveling to see a game on Christmas Eve. One of the travelers isn't keen on the idea of Uber.

Execucar

Sent from my iPhone using Forums