Horizon summer 2019

Cafedumonde

Most likely Miami but until official itineraries are published, we won't know for sure...I'm anxiously waiting for Carnival to announce Horizon's summer sailings, thought they would be out by now as Royal, Celebrity, Princess, & NCL all have published their complete summer 2019 itineraries across their fleets.

Look to be mostly all up now. Looks like she will be doing 6/8 day sailings from Miami all the way through April 2020 so I guess the new ship won't be taking her place. I could be wrong but it looks like they have made most if not all of the 8 day sailings into southern Caribbean trips.

Look to be mostly all up now. Looks like she will be doing 6/8 day sailings from Miami all the way through April 2020 so I guess the new ship won't be taking her place. I could be wrong but it looks like they have made most if not all of the 8 day sailings into southern Caribbean trips.

Wow, thanks for letting me know about this. I was able to book June 15, 2019 on the 8 day Southern Caribbean route. I like that they are doing that itinerary every other week now as June 15th was my preferred week.

Panorama will probably end up in PC if Magic gets pushed off to Long Beach. Still wondering about the Triumph.