Enough time to use Luggage Valet in Ft. Lauderdale?

Serenade docks Friday morning 7am in Ft. Lauderdale and we have a flight home that departs at 11:56am. Will there be enough time to use the Luggage Valet service, or should we just plan to 'self-disembark'' that morning to make our flight? Thanks in advance for your help/comments!

Serenade docks Friday morning 7am in Ft. Lauderdale and we have a flight home that departs at 11:56am. Will there be enough time to use the Luggage Valet service, or should we just plan to 'self-disembark'' that morning to make our flight? Thanks in advance for your help/comments!

I believe you can use Luggage Valet out of Port Everglades if your flight out of FLL is after 11:30am. Your airline also has to be one of the participating airlines.

I believe you can use Luggage Valet out of Port Everglades if your flight out of FLL is after 11:30am. Your airline also has to be one of the participating airlines.

That is what we saw on our last cruise which is great because our next cruise we have an 11:45 flight!!

I have never used this program but we have a cruise in March on Allure I would love to use this for. Flying out of FLL at 4:30pm. However am I correct that this is only for certain levels of C&A and not available to all C&A members? Thanks in advance!

I have never used this program but we have a cruise in March on Allure I would love to use this for. Flying out of FLL at 4:30pm. However am I correct that this is only for certain levels of C&A and not available to all C&A members? Thanks in advance!

Luggage Valet is available to all guests. regardless of C&A level. However, only certain airlines are included.

I think you should be fine as long as the cut off is 11:30 - I would double check as we've had different cut off times on different ships (I think it was 1 pm at the earliest when departing Seattle). On our last cruise, the cut off was 12 pm and our flight left at 11:56 and they would not let us sign up. It is a regulation by the airline that sets the times, not the cruise line. The concierge tried to get it changed for us with no avail. :)

I think you should be fine as long as the cut off is 11:30 - I would double check as we've had different cut off times on different ships (I think it was 1 pm at the earliest when departing Seattle). On our last cruise, the cut off was 12 pm and our flight left at 11:56 and they would not let us sign up. It is a regulation by the airline that sets the times, not the cruise line. The concierge tried to get it changed for us with no avail. :)

All RCI ships docking at PE with cruiser's having an 11:30am (earliest) flight time booked from FLL are eligible if the carrier their using participates. For those arriving at PE and flights from MIA it is (or used to be) 2:30pm... Other arriving ports may differ but this is in fact the info for PE-FLL.

Agree always best to check once onboard and if you're eligible be sure to sign up by the time frame (day) given...no getting around this cut off.

Luggage Valet is available to all guests. regardless of C&A level. However, only certain airlines are included.

This is great to know. I thought I read that on Royal lugaage Q&A section but I must have been mistaken. We fly Delta so this sounds like a great service!

This is great to know. I thought I read that on Royal lugaage Q&A section but I must have been mistaken. We fly Delta so this sounds like a great service!

You may have read that if you are in a full suite (GS or better) or Pinnacle level C&A, you get Luggage Valet for free.

Don't count on it being available!! We have now traveled twice in the past year on the Serenade, once in a Grand Suite and the last time over Thanksgiving in a 2 bedroom Royal Family Suite, and both times the "Luggage Valet" was not available. This past cruise they gave us the paperwork and we were really excited and on the last day they sent us a letter saying they cancelled it from lack of participation. So don't count on it!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Sailing Harmony in April. Our flight from FLL doesn’t leave until 9pm. Can we still use the luggage valet? Flying JetBlue and I know they are one of the approved airlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I member correctly I would say yes. Only thing with late flights is it has to leave the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailing Harmony in April. Our flight from FLL doesn’t leave until 9pm. Can we still use the luggage valet? Flying JetBlue and I know they are one of the approved airlines.

Yes, JetBlue allows Luggage Valet for flights up to midnight.