Carnival Vista Thermal Suite Couples Pass

My husband and I are considering the thermal suite couples pass for our upcoming cruise on the Carnival Vista.

Has anyone used the thermal suite on the Vista? Is it worth purchasing the 8 day pass?:confused:

Is it often over crowded? I am concerned with the small number of chaise loungers and the small size of the mineral salt whirlpool.

Do you have any tips, such as times when it is less crowded or how to make the most out of our time in the thermal suite?

Thank you!:D

I love the thermal suites on the Dream class ships and believe the Carnival Sunshine is similar.

I booked a spa cabin on the Vista before I knew that what they are calling the thalassotherapy pool is basically just a Jacuzzi, there are no waterfall spouts or long pipe lounger like the Dream class ships have, and it's about a quarter of the size. There are less heated loungers and they are right next to the Jacuzzi, but there are I think 4 different steam/sauna rooms. If you would be satisfied with those, it would be worth it, but I won't book a spa pass on the Vista class again unless they change their thalassotherapy pool.