Rogers wireless “roam like home” Canada [emoji1063]

traceytd

DW and I are long time Rogers customers on a share everything plan. We have a lot of shared data and when we travel almost anywhere in the world, we use the plan "Roam Like Home" to our advantage to call home, post on FB, look up information on the internet, use the GPS to find particular places wherever we may be and communicate with each other. $6 per day in the US and $10 in other countries is well worth it to us. We have found the transition from using Rogers at home to using our cell phones in other countries (such as Japan and the UK) when we travel seamless. It was not quite the same with Bell Canada when we were with them and we tried to use our phones on a Caribbean cruise. Just be aware Cellular at Sea will cost you a small fortune. For our coming cruise on the Allure of the Seas in February, we will use our Rogers "Roam like Home" both before and after the cruise in Fort Lauderdale and then VOOM on the ship.

I was looking at the Bell plans and I could find it they capped the usage after so many days a month. For example Rogers after so many days (perhaps 6?) a month stopped the daily fee. Am I missing this on Bell's site?

Even with a daily fee, and possibly no monthly cap, it is cheaper than the old system of buying blocks of data/text/phone for the US/Caribbean that I did in the past.

DW and I are long time Rogers customers on a share everything plan. We have a lot of shared data and when we travel almost anywhere in the world, we use the plan "Roam Like Home" to our advantage to call home, post on FB, look up information on the internet, use the GPS to find particular places wherever we may be and communicate with each other. $6 per day in the US and $10 in other countries is well worth it to us. We have found the transition from using Rogers at home to using our cell phones in other countries (such as Japan and the UK) when we travel seamless. It was not quite the same with Bell Canada when we were with them and we tried to use our phones on a Caribbean cruise. Just be aware Cellular at Sea will cost you a small fortune. For our coming cruise on the Allure of the Seas in February, we will use our Rogers "Roam like Home" both before and after the cruise in Fort Lauderdale and then VOOM on the ship.

Thanks... I think we will be doing the same. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Forums