Customer Service email?

cpshaye

During the black Friday discount, I cancelled some shore excursions and rebooked them using the 10% off code. (this was November 24). I quickly got all refunds of the originally booked excursions that I had made using a credit card. There was one purchased (x 2 ppl) with a gift card, so I expect to get refunded with a gift card.

I still hadn't received the refund (just over $100), so I called and talked to someone at Carnival on 12/16. Eventually, she said that "the manager" put in a request for the gift card to be sent out.

Still no refund. I would like to email so I can have something on record with the conversation. I'm not in a super hurry, but certainly would like it before our cruise 1/20/18!

So.....anyone have an email for customer service? I can't find one.

Thanks.

During the black Friday discount, I cancelled some shore excursions and rebooked them using the 10% off code. (this was November 24). I quickly got all refunds of the originally booked excursions that I had made using a credit card. There was one purchased (x 2 ppl) with a gift card, so I expect to get refunded with a gift card.

I still hadn't received the refund (just over $100), so I called and talked to someone at Carnival on 12/16. Eventually, she said that "the manager" put in a request for the gift card to be sent out.

Still no refund. I would like to email so I can have something on record with the conversation. I'm not in a super hurry, but certainly would like it before our cruise 1/20/18!

So.....anyone have an email for customer service? I can't find one.

Thanks.

I don't have an email address and I agree, it would be nice to get this in writing. Another approach would be put a call recorder on your cell phone and only use cell phone for these calls. It's MUCH easier to find your call with them recorded on your phone, than them finding the recorded call in thousands of calls.

• 2 months later...

Curious if you ever received your Carnival gift card refund? I am in the same boat. We went on the Liberty Januray 7th, 2018 cruise. I had canceled an excursion BEFORE going on the cruise. My payments was split $139.20 on Carnival gift card and a little over $20 on a credit card. The credit card portion was refunded within 10 days......I have called Carnival 5-6 times about the gift card portion and keep getting the run around. One woman told me it was sent to the wrong address and that it was sent back to them and literally asked if I wanted it credit as payment towards my next cruise or onboard credit.....I opted for payment. She emailed a new receipt....NO credit. The last call I made got me nowhere as well. The woman was very friendly but still no refund. I told her that I just don't want to waste my time calling anymore and if I don't get the credit in two weeks I'm going to cancel our Summer cruise and book with a different line. Well.......I'm still waiting! I can't believe nobody there can just credit my account the money that they owe me. This is very frustrating.

KAS14

I did finally get my gift card refund the 2nd week of January (6 weeks after I canceled ) I had emailed and called multiple times .I did get the following info from them and I think this is how I finally got it.

"To better assist you with a refund on shore excursions, please contact our Online Support Department at 1-800-522-7648 or 305-599-2600 ext. 72599. They are available Monday through Sunday, between the hours of 8:00AM to 10:00 PM ET."

Good luck!

• 4 months later...

Cancelled my Carnival Cruise on 7/09/18. Called today 7/19/18 about my refund. Accounting department claim they forgot to issue my credit. Now they claim it will be 7 to 10 business days. What kind of film flam company is this. I have traveled with them 14 times never again.:mad::mad::mad:

Cancelled my Carnival Cruise on 7/09/18. Called today 7/19/18 about my refund. Accounting department claim they forgot to issue my credit. Now they claim it will be 7 to 10 business days. What kind of film flam company is this. I have traveled with them 14 times never again.:mad::mad::mad:

Flim flam company...LOL They made a mistake, as all companies, big or small do. They are correcting it.

If you have been on them 14 times, I assume you realize they are not some "fly by night" company that is taking off with your money :)