2018 BVE schedule?

indygirl99

You are right, it is not my experience that is the issue. You missed the point completely.

No you have missed the point completely. I am the OP and the point I asked is if the BVE schedule is out yet. Your point is a bunch of bitter tripe because there is no perceived value to you.

Do you really think your friends got the upgrade because they a former BVE guest? They were just lucky that the owners were not using the suite that week. Anybody on the ship can purchase a future cruise and get the same deal as any former BVE guest gets. There is nothing special about being a former BVE guest.

My friends are sailing in the Owners Suite for $240 over the price of an inside 100% because they were BVE guests. If they had not done the BVE they would never have booked a cruise in the first place to even have been offered an upsell.

If you find value in the BVE, great, you take advantage of it. However, it offers no value to me. I toured the Crown Princess for free (after paying a $2 tip for the lunch) prior to actually sailing on it. In addition I was also able to get the same deal for several of my friends. I've also toured the Vision of the Seas, the HAL Oosterdam, the Celebrity Summit, the NCL Star (after I sailed on it), and the Crystal Symphony, all for the cost of the tip after the lunch. So there is no incentive for me to pay $39 for the same thing.

You so totally miss the entire point of the BVE because you only want to see what the value to you is. Pulling it out to show how big (or little) it is by your above statement really tells about you. Did you get your $2 tip back? When you book your next cruise after the BVE you do get that $39 back.

The BVE has appeal to many people as evidenced by the fact that Princess still offers it at its US ports. Not your bag of tea then fine dunk your bag elsewhere but don't try to give me grief because I happen to think it is a worthwhile program and am looking for the new schedule. Go play on someone else's thread.

The BVE has appeal to many people as evidenced by the fact that Princess still offers it at its US ports. Not your bag of tea then fine dunk your bag elsewhere but don't try to give me grief because I happen to think it is a worthwhile program and am looking for the new schedule. Go play on someone else's thread.

Do you realize that is exactly what you are doing to me, and you have added a personal attack with that "sad" remark. You don't see me making personal attacks against you. You want to disagree with me, fine, but be professional about it and don't make it personal.