Tequila tour in Puerto Vallarta.

mkcurran

There are a few places offering Tequila in Puerto Vallarta. Small places, some of them make flavored Tequila. You can talk to one of the many guides offering tours at the dock in Vallarta. They can make the tour the way you want.

Be aware the original best Tequila Tours are in Tequila near Guadalajara which is too far away.

There are a few places offering Tequila in Puerto Vallarta. Small places, some of them make flavored Tequila. You can talk to one of the many guides offering tours at the dock in Vallarta. They can make the tour the way you want.

Be aware the original best Tequila Tours are in Tequila near Guadalajara which is too far away.

Well aware of the tequila factories in Guadalajara. My favorite brand is made there. If I go there, they may have to wheel me out.

So I can probably find a cab/tour guide and offer them money to take us around for the day?

Any idea what the going rate for that is?

Much depends on the size of the car or the group.in case you have any fellow passengers joining you.

I think it will be from US$ 30, per hour or higher (not per person) with a certified english speaking guide in an airconditioned car or van.

Yellow cabs outside the port will be cheaper, but not always will it have airco and the driver might speak very little enlgish.

Uber is in Vallarta but very likely they cannot or willnot pickup in the port, also some drivers will speak liggle english too. . So you need to find a different place for that.

Always make your price before entering cab.